Labels

2 Color Crush Dark Blue 3

Pin It
Still crushing on the dark blue!!!  This is becoming a true blue attraction. Check out these dark blue inspiration pic's


Look at this collection of dark blue interior colors!! I really love the blue and white dinnerware this will make setting a table totally chic and elegant

 OK this just confirms my color crush on this amazing blue color!! Both of these rooms are extremely beautiful and eye catching

Well what a lovely collection of the interior color blue makes for great room inspiration. 

 I love, love, love this dark blue and white rug with the orange boxes under the white table I'm crushing hard on this rug. I have to have it!!! Wow beautiful.

 I'm crushing over the blue in the room but I must admit the ceiling is amazing I love it!!!

" I am Officially Colored Crushed, on Dark Blue, navy and royal," The designer of this room used the dark blue Brilliantly.

 Just when I think my crush of dark navy blue is over I see something else that tickles my blue fancy and I fall for this color all over again!! "I just love this room the blue in the sofa with the white piping is just the right touch. The walls are blue with just a hint of blue in the art work uses the balance of color perfect. Love it!!!!

 OK!! I'm Blue Crazy!!! This room is pure eye candy “Wow sweet”
 Love the dining room table setting with the blue table cloth it really sets the rest of the table love it.


I hope my color crush Dark blue has given you enough inspirations for the blue room you will like to tackle in the near future but I must move on to my next crush stick around and see what that is, Thanks into the next time.

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader. 



Pin It Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the one with the crawford ceiling! Just beautiful!!! -Kristy

Key Interiors by Shinay said...

Kristy I have to agree the Crawford ceiling is beautiful all on its own but along with the stenciling work it just brings it all to fruition.

Thanks for your feedback.

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner