Labels

1 Color Crush Dark Blue 2

Pin It
So Everyone Knows I"m crushing on blue Right!!! Well today when I was out looking for some inspiration for one of my clients house which has nothing to do with the color blue I came across something that slap me blue and since I was crushing I decided to take a pic of it. Should I say color stalker!!!


Look at this little royal blue bench isn’t it cute?


 OK!! I had to show the two lamps with the blue!! I see a room coming together.
Found at homegoods store. 




If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.


Pin It Print this post

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner