Labels

2 Benjamin Moore Color of the Year-Lemon Sorbet

Pin It
Good morning dear friends its Tuesday and it’s time for Benjamin Moore 2013 color of the year as I promised yesterday here that I will let you in on Benjamin Moore’s 2013 color of the year Lemon Sorbet. What a interesting name for a paint color “right” but nonetheless I like it because you would think with the name lemon it will be bold and bright and in your face blinding but it really isn’t it’s a color you can use in just about any room or with just about any color scheme because of how neutral it is. This color can serve as a backdrop or a front in center type of color at any rate I like what Benjamin Moore is dishing for its color choice of the year. Check out how you can use Lemon Sorbet in your home décor 



Friends I ain't gone lie "I think I want some Lemon Sorbet" ha-ha but doesn’t it look good? Now friends just imagine this beautiful color on your walls your walls will good enough to eat umm,umm yummy. Let’s not stop there you can even go bold with this color if you choose to use the outside of the lemon color you can showcase it in your chairs or accessories I mean the use of this color is limitless. Dear friends I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please let me know in your comments below!

Photo sources- Benjamin Moore, and collage boards done by yours truly Shinay Key
 
Pin It Print this post

2 comments:

Sadie Ussery said...

At first I wasn't really sure about this color...but I love how it looked on the ceiling!

Anonymous said...

Pretty color! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that gray painted piece with the yellow shelves! -Kristy

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner