Labels

2 Blogging Agenda

Pin It
Hi friends! How are you today? I’m back to blogging regularly after taking some summer time off and I’m glad to be back because I love linking with all of you as we share inspiring things that energizes us. Are you as excited as I am to see what’s ahead for us as we finish up the remainder of 2012? I sure hope so because we have some pretty exciting things coming.

First how was it getting your kids ready for the new school year? It was a challenge as always for me running around from this store to that store looking for all the school clothes and accessories for my daughter and not to mention all the school supplies on the list they send in the mail for the school year (woo) I just have one child so I feel for all you parents out there with more than one kid. I know that has to be a challenge and a strain on the financial budget I feel for you greatly but as we all know these are the things we must do as parents. I only hope you were able to get it all done in a timely manner unlike me because I was late as usual how about you did you manage to get it done early and if so can you please throw some tips my way about how to be a little more organize while school shopping?
Friend without further ado I look forward to connecting further through this blog I call ours for more inspiring interior designs, cool real estate for sale from Real Estate Snitch Wednesday’s, Friday’s Runway Decorate and a new series called Renovation Crash wow I can’t wait to share these inspiring blog post with you but with all this I still have more, I will be sharing more of me with you like some cool decorating project I’ve done for clients and what’s even cooler I can’t wait to share some DIY projects I’ve done as well.

What's coming!!
Weekly Interior Designer Moment
Real Estate Snitch Wednesday's
Renovation Crash
Friday's Runway Decorate
DIY Projects
Local Flavor 
How to tips (How to buy a home, How to shop, How to help with homework and how to decorate)
Let's make Lemonade Design Remix
Runway Decorate E-designs or E-design
Random blog post  
Making Lemonade Design Remix
Weekly I will feature a interior designer.
I love real estate so snitching on what's hot in real estate will be a focus on Wednesdays  through Real Estate Snitch Wednesdays
Monthly we will feature and interview a local person or business to be our local flavor of the mouth.
Friday's we will focus on fashion and interior design through Fridays Runway Decorate.

I am so excited about Renovation Crash we will be crashing homes that are being renovated from start to finish. I cant wait!! 

Friends thanks for stopping by I hope you are looking forward to this blogging agenda because I sure am. Stay with us because this is going to be some fun times. What agenda are you looking forward to most? Let me know in your comment below.
Pin It Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shinay,
I am so excited for all of the new things to come. I love your blog, your amazing projects and your general design P.O.V. Looking forward to it... -Kristy

Key Interiors by Shinay said...

@Anonymous
Thanks so much Kristy for your contentious support I appreciate you so much.

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner