Labels

0 Weekly Interior Designer Moment- Susan Marinello Interiors

Pin It
Susan Marinello Interiors 

  




This week’s Interior Designer Moment goes to Susan Marinello. Susan Marinello Interiors is an award winning, Seattle-based interior design firm that specializes in high-end residential, hospitality and commercial interior design. I must say that each week I research a new designer I am pleasantly impressed with the designs I see.   I am sure I’m agreed upon after looking at the photos above. I especially love the fourth photo with the wall of textured panels that just set me off in a captivating frenzy for that beautiful room. I hope that you enjoyed this week’s Interior Designer Moment as much as I have. 
 
If you are interested in learning more about SusanMarinello check out my source box at the bottom of the page



SusanMarinello

Pin It Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner