Labels

0 Real Estate Snitch Wednesdays- Mark Pincus

Pin It

The Snitch is snitching on Mark Pincus!!! I hope he don't want to start no Mafia Wars on me but I'm blowing the horn on his  four-level home in San Francisco California.

Mark Pincus' In 2004 Pincus was one of the earliest investors in Facebook, reportedly putting in $40,000; his stake is now likely worth more than $100 million. He is the creator of wildly successful social media gaming company Zynga the popular interactive games, including FarmVille, CityVille and Mafia Wars are played via Facebook has put his four-level home in the luxurious Presidio district in San Francisco up for sale  and it can be yours for the low, low price of $8.9 million. I bet that was the best $40,000 he ever spent and I'm sure he has no regrets.
Talk about spend a little and get a lot in return!!! Wow.
Check out his beautiful home for sale and I'm guessing this is far away from FarmVille and no where near CityVille. Check it out!!!

 
 
OK!!!After the tour I thought this was an amazing home and I will love to live in it- on all four levels that is. I have to say that this home is tastefully decorated throughout and the landscaped ground is amazing at best. Now here is where I have the problem!!! "I can’t afford it but if I could I would “and I'll be snitching on myself!!! Because you see!! I will have to brag on my new digs. Well enough about me what do you think about this beautiful four level home.
Remember this home can be yours for the low price of $8.9 million


Amenities
The home has more than 6,000 square feet has been completely "redone," A kitchen-living area opens to a backyard and there's a wine cellar and two-car garages.


Now if you can’t afford this home I heard that they also have a modern, three-bedroom home in Cole Valley, another San Francisco neighborhood. It is on the market for $2.2 million but I think its hush, hush but the real estate snitch is snitching. Beside how is the house going to sale if no one knows about it? Hmmmm could it be Secret buyers also!!!







Pin It Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner