Labels

2 Color Crush- Blue and Green1

Pin It

"I know, I know". Blue again!!! “well it wasn’t as easy as I thought to move on from my color crush on the color blue so I'm moving on slowly” so here I am crushing on the color blue and green so you can only imagine that my next color crush will be the color green so I hope your not too disappointed on my crush!!! Well anyways I'm really crushing on the colors blue and green  so check out how my crush on blue and green is adding up.

What a lovely picture of a horse with my color crush blue and green, when I saw this horse I instantly knew that I was crushing on these two colors and I have no regrets. The artist really brings this horse to life in a big way and the artist eye for color is apparent. I just love this piece of art

This dinning room is nothing short of flawless I love the blue in the walls and chairs but the subtleness of the green apples makes the color crush obvious

Crushing!!! Can't you see the little green peeking through in the vase?

WOW!!! Don't you just love the green grass-cloth wallpaper and the peaks of blue on the bed this is the perfect color combination I just love it!!!!
OK!!! this blue is in your face but the green on the walls are peeking through and looks oh so good!!!  I am feeling my crush moving tourds the green on the color wheel!!! 

I love how this crush is going if you feel the same way please let me know how you feel about my color crush blue and green

Pin It Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the dining room, bedroom and blue velvet sofa. I love that color combination too (blue & green)! Great choices! -Kristy

Key Interiors by Shinay said...

Thanks Kristy, I appreciate you crushing with me on this color combinations. I love the velvet on the sofa also very nice.

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Ramdom Post

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner