Labels

1 Had to Try this Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

Pin It
Hello my dear friends, have you ever had to try something because it looks so good and more important it just seems so easy to make and you had to try it? Well this Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies was on the top of my list to try and because the instructions was so easy to follow I got right to it.

I’ve been a big fan of brownies for years and to mix my favorite Oreo cookies into the mix it's like haven. Well I think this had to be the easiest recipe I've tried in a long time and I'm not going to lie, I tried it because it was easy and it look so darn delicious. I found this fun recipe at Kevin & Amanda and I'm so happy I found it because these Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies are the best
All the ingredients
What it looks like in the bowl before mixed
Lay out your cookies

Can you see the cream of the Oreo cookies?

Umm,Umm Good
24 OREO S
pour the mix over the cookies
Looks so good!
The final result with some ice cream on top for more tasty flavor


These Brownies is insanely delicious! You will make them time and time again!
 
Ingredients
  • 1 box Brownie Mix-eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
  • 1  half cup of Cookies & Cream ice cream
  • 1/4 Cup Hershey hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
  • 1 pkg Oreo s (regular, Double or Mega Stuffed! Your choice!
  • 1 cup of chocolate chips (my own touch)
Instructions
 Preheat oven according to directions on the box and spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water. Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box. Instruction by Kevin & Amanda Recipe 

And again you can get all the direction here and tons and tons more recipes at Kevin & Amanda blog. 

So what you think? Do you think you will try these brownies? Let me know in your comments below. Until the next time 
xoxo
Shinay Key

Pin It Print this post

1 comments:

Errol Wall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month

Featured: Design Magazine of The Month
ELLE DECOR January/February 2012

facebook

Share!!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner